Now is the time to apply for help from Yorkshire Children’s Trust if you need support before the New Year.

We are able to offer:

– Person Centred Counselling, for parent and siblings as well as the sick/disabled child;

– Family holiday in 2019 at one of the Yorkshire Haven parks;

– Help with travel costs for a child in hospital long term;

– Help with therapies and treatments;

– Support for essential home modifications;

– Purchase of essential equipment, from car seats to ipads.

To apply for person centred counselling, click here
To apply for help with travel costs, have your social worker or medical professional, apply here
or for any other support applications, apply by clicking here.
#CharitySupport #EmotionalSupport #FinancialSupport