As I write this I sit and wonder about the future and what it will hold for Yorkshire Children’s Trust. Over the last nine years we started from my kitchen table with just a few pounds in my pocket and now work from a great base in Halifax town centre with a great team of people.
We have worked hard to become self-sufficient and our recycling helps to cover our core costs so that we are in a great position to shout out that 100% of donations received, be it from a personal donation, company, personal challenge or having us as your charity of the year, all of the money will be used to support children in our community. Not many charities are in a position to say this.
2020 is bringing a unique set of challenges, mainly the Coronavirus. As the masses are working from home, with key workers and front line staff literally putting their lives at risk to ensure our safety, we will continue to offer our services. However, now more than ever we need your help.
We expect to see an increase in demand in our services over the coming months and we want to remain in a position to say yes to every family that needs our help, but we cannot do this without the help and support of people just like you. Remember if you are able to donate, every penny will be used to offer support options to some of the most vulnerable children in our community.
We have a great choice of ways to donate:
- To set up a regular text donation of £5 a month, just text YCT and send it to 70085
- To be a donation hero and set up a regular direct debit, please click here.
- If you would like to make a one-off or regular donation by debit or credit card, click here.
- To send a cheque in the post, please make it payable to: Yorkshire Children’s Trust and post it to Yorkshire Children’s Trust, YCT House, 70 Commercial St, Halifax, HX1 2JE
- We can even take a donation over the telephone, give us a call on 01422 728080!
Be a donation hero and donate today 🙂
#Donate #Support #CardDonation #ChequeDonation #TextDonation #DirectDebit #DonationHero #LocalGiving #LocalCharity #Yorkshire